Wednesday 13 February 2013

Project 6 Preparation

Colour bags

I've spent a happy hour or two looking at my fabrics and being very surprised by the quantity and the variety I have managed to accumulate.  I am really reluctant to cut samples when I only have tiny bits so some fabric remains in the piece.  I'm lucky that I've room to spread out and don't have to clear away. 



Blues of all sorts

Greens with lots of texture

Pink from shocking to subdued

Not much purple

This is so bright
Black

Greys and silver

Orange and peach

Brown and tan



Lots of neutrals including fur fabric


Should I open a store?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene
    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. It's great that we can keep in touch with other students and not feel alone with our doubts and questions.
    You have some lovely fabrics - plus what looks like a wonderful space. Lots of wallspace for contemplating all your work.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete